Here we will show you how to broadcast a live HD stream using the third party encoder the Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder. We also show you how to share the live stream with your audience.
1. Once you have logged into your account and navigated to the “Live” tab simply click the “HD Settings” tab below the broadcaster.
2. The “HD Settings” tab will show you the RTMP connection path and the Stream name which you will connect to in the Live Encoder.
3. Now, once you have this information, launch the Adobe Media Live Encoder.
*If you do not have it you can download it from here: http://www.adobe.com/products/ﬂash-media-encoder.html
4. Once you have conﬁgured the Encoder to your quality, camera and audio settings simply update the FMS URL and Stream name with the information from the “HD Settings” tab.
5. After you have started your broadcast you may use the influx.is link to view the stream.